What you need to know before starting your website
Why do you need a website? Because is a must have nowadays, it is a way of getting online a way of staying in contact with your actual customers and is the less expensive way of getting new clients. You might need a website for promoting your business or to sell your products online or for a hobby that you might have and you want to let others know about your passion. So if you are thinking about starting a website, well you are in the right place! What i want to say is that taking action is one of the most important step towards success and you already did that. I will do my best to take you throw every step of creating a website and in order to help even the very beginners i will try to explain everything at a basic level with a lot of print screens and videos, this way everybody could fallow up.
Ok so you might be wondering yourself how to start making a website for you or for your business and start earning a passive income ?
This is what i will try to teach you:
- How to do a keyword research.
- How to look and buy a proper domain name for your website.
- Hosting, what is it and which one is the best.
- What kind of website do i need and how to install WordPress, Joomla or Magento.
- Configure your plugins, built your website category structure.
- SEO (search engine optimization) or how to rank your website higher in SERPS.
- How to blog or how to write content that your users want.
- Social networking and spreading the word about your website.
- How to monetize your website.
- Security, backup and restoring your website.
After reading each part you will have a big picture about what having a website is all about, what are the monthly costs and what you should expect from your website.